Sunday 2 October 2011

Welcome to Mrs. Mck's Maths Site

You can use this site to find the web pages, games and reference material used in class.

Maths is more than being able to add and subtract, it is about patterns, relationships and 'big ideas'.  Almost everything you do, look at and enjoy can be linked back to maths in some form or another.  Video games, art work and music are excellent examples, not to mention, being able to produce the perfect angle when kicking on goal in football of the use of mathematics.

Maths should be a little challenging and a lot of fun.  I hope that this site will provide you with both! 
I have also made a link to Matheltics.  Click the image to go to the site.


5 comments:

  1. A hearty welcome back to school and into the doors of Year 5. We particularly welcome our new families and trust that everything has run smoothly with your move to BHS! help me with math

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. Science

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have checked. Nice article written by you. Learn more about the math at Calculator Online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. force

    ReplyDelete